Entrepreneurship Development Program
Each module is split into multiple sessions dealing with a specific topic and is equipped with
different toolsets like templates, checklists etc. with an objective of giving hands-on experience.
Understanding Challenges in building a Startup.
How to transform an Idea into a Product and the Product into a Business Model.
Developing business plans.
Understand the basics of Legal Framework related to ROC, Funding, HR
Module 1- Ideation
• Understanding the market
• Analyzing the competition
Module 2- Legal
• Choosing the right legal structure
• Permits, Compliances, Contracts
Module 3- Finance
• Understanding Financial Statements
• Tax and capital structure
Module 4- Business Planning
• Components of a Business Plan
• Creating a Business Plan
Module 5- Funding
• Funding stages
• Approaching Investors
Module 6- Pitching
• Components of a pitch
• Creating an Investor pitch
Who should enroll for this course
- Job seekers
- Promotion seekers
- Aspiring Entrepreneurs