CELNET: An Overview
Consortium eLearning Network Pvt Ltd is one of the premium organizations in India promoting Skill Based Employment Oriented Trainings since 2005 with the goal of fostering next generation skills, trainings and providing advanced education and projects knowhow in current industry parlance, playing a proactive role in India's development process in the field of skill development and employment generation.
Salient Features of CELNET
We work closely with our institutional partners with an objective of new skill developments among students and for the industrial / corporate acceptance of students at large.
Lately, we have been doing
- Web conferences at national and international platforms,
- Project Training/ Internships
- Industrial Collaborations
- Trained over 30K participants in new technology areas.
- Global Associations and Tie-ups
- Membership for Academic and Industry bodies through Centre of excellence.
- Own Content IP and Experts
- Approximately 250 corporate and institutional bodies have chosen to become our members
- Advisory board consisting of who’s-who from India and across the globe
- Effectively delivered trainings to academia, private firms, and government organizations
- Our trainers are skilled and have strong experience in handling new career opportunities
CELNET has been providing certificate training courses since 2006 in various fields. So far, participants from more than 100 reputed companies including Wipro, Infosys, TCS, Tech Mahindra, Johnson & Johnson, Siemens, ITC, Sap Labs, AIIMS, Biocon, Dr. Reddy’s Lab, SRL. Ranbaxy, HSBC, HCL, Nokia, Larsen & Toubro, Tata Steel, MRF, Reliance Energy, TVS, ONGC, IISc, ISRO, DRDO, IITs, etc. have been provided with training and certificates.
In the present era where technology-based skills are the next big thing, unique skill sets are grabbing the attention of employers as well as the jobseekers and thus creating career opportunities in the existing area such as:
- Construction Industries
- Manufacturing Industries
- Auto and ancillary Units
- BPO/ KPO/ LPO and other similar sector companies
- Sports manufacturing Industries
- Hospitals, Medical and Healthcare Fields
- Educational Bodies like Schools and Colleges
- Publishing and Digital Companies
- Media, Entertainment, Advertising and Promotional Companies
- Food, Delivery and Packaging Industries
CELNET has taken an initiative to provide professional industrial exposure to students under the guidance of highly experienced mentors. The new mentorship-based project trainings will give students a holistic approach to become industry ready along with:
- Opportunity to make a difference in society with their knowledge and skills
- Work on solutions to real time problems
- Industry Oriented Projects and Internship
- Hold on strong technical, scientific writing skills
- Opportunity to publish your research on international Platform
- Chance to represent your work in international conferences
- Customized projects to suit your domain
- Awareness of the applications of next gen technology in various sectors
- Latest research work going in India and Globally
- Day-to-day performance tracking of trainees/ interns
- Certification at the end of the Training/ Internship
- Career development Guidance
Students belonging to any domains such as Arts, Commerce, Education, and many others can join this journey of Life Skill development and employment.