Unlike the limited scope of a classroom setting, eLearning is ripe with possibilities. It offers learners a great deal of freedom, letting them navigate their own learning. For reference, they have ready access to a rich and varied repository of learning material. It also involves real time interaction with faculty members. Best of all, there are no constraints of space and time.
E-Learning can be pursued anytime, from just about anywhere, all of which make it a winning proposition for learners.
E-Learning System Advantages
- Learning at college, office or at home!
- Easily adaptable schedules that put no pressure on the normal course of studies/work Up to date information and knowledge
- Substantial cost and time savings
- Innovative and interactive learning.
- Constant access to previous lectures.
- Allows learning to be broken down into units, which can be revised and absorbed.
- Uniformity of content.